Well hello there, LJ!
This journal is friends only.
That sums it up.
- Hai, I'm Daniëlle, Daniël or D. Whatever tickles your fancy.
- In case the former bullet wasn't that informative, i'm of the female persuasion.
- I was born before the fall of the Berlin wall, on the 23th of July, 1989.
- Which makes me twenty-two years young/ancient.
- Located in the Netherlands.
- History major, Philosophy minor aka nerd extraordinaire.
- High school History teacher - aspiring professor.
- According to the Myers-Briggs personality test, I belong in the INTJ category.
- Which pretty much means I live in my own head.
- In Hogwarts-terms - a slytherclaw (?). Still not sure.
- J.K. Rowling christened me DraconisPotions42.
- I'm very protective of my two dogs; Luna and Mozart - and my sister little Anthea. In that order.
- Television - Luther, Sherlock, Misfits, Skins, Modern Family, The Office US, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Band of Brothers, Nevermind the Buzzcocks, Miranda, Dexter, Absolutely Fabulous, Sirens.
- Films - A Single Man, Fight Club, V for Vendetta, Inception, Shutter Island, Gangs of New York, The King's Speech, Girl Interrupted, Never Let Me Go, The Social Network, Seven Pounds, Requiem for a Dream, Forrest Gump, Catch Me If You Can, Se7en, Schindler's List, Cast Away, Constantine, et cetera.
- Lads - Simon Amstell, Noel Fielding, Morrissey, Tom Hanks, Stephen Fry, Alex Turner, Richard Madden, Hugh Grant, Colin Firth, Ian Curtis, Marcus Mumford, Robert Sheehan, Benedict Cumberbatch.
- Also, Ruth Wilson is incredibly unf.
- Tunes - Foals, Joy Division, The Smiths, Arctic Monkeys, White Lies, Mumford & Sons, Interpol, Depeche Mode, Bright Eyes, Bon Iver, The Maccabees, Foster the People, Bonobo, Bombay Bicycle Club, HURTS, Chapel Club, New Order, David Bowie, Explosions In The Sky, more.